Prior to volunteering on a PCRG project, we ask that you review some important information, including our Personal Conduct Policy and our Volunteer Safety Information forms. If you are accepted for a project, please fill out these forms and return to us no later than a week before the project start date. Even if you have filled out these forms in prior years, please complete new ones before each field season. If you have any questions about these forms or volunteering in general, please contact us. Contact information for questions about each project can be found on the project page.
Forms to Submit
- Personal Conduct Policy
- Volunteer Safety Information
- After reviewing these forms, please submit this online form
- Emergency Contact Information For privacy reasons and to ensure we have easy access to this information while in the field, we request that you fill out a paper version of this form and return a copy via mail or email.
Please submit your forms no later than one week before the project start date
- We have compiled a comprehensive list of all of the things you must have for our field projects, along with some suggested items. If there are specific items you will need for a project we will be sure to let you know.
Read over the list of what to bring here.
- If you have never volunteered with us (or even if you have), you likely have a lot of questions. Read over our Volunteer FAQs here to find out more about what volunteering with PCRG is like. Of course, if you have more questions do not hesitate to contact us!